There is never a slow moment with these fun kids, they are always on the move to explore new things, which makes taking picture a blast! I love little miss photogenic she is always posing just perfect, she is a natural at being photographed! Little Trev had is 2nd birthday and it was fun to get some cute shots of him with his car which is always has in his hands, super cute! Little malek is just so adorable and such a calm baby, he just sits and soaks everything in and enjoys it.
Photography is my passion, its what I love. My goal is to capture a moment in time for you, a moment you can always look back on and smile!
This is my art, its my way of creating something magical. With a push of a button I capture a special memory of life for you! Photographs brings back so many memories for people and I love being a part of that.
If you are needing some pictures done I would love to do them for you, Email me at pixelmeperfect@hotmail.com or just leave me a comment with your name and email or # and i will contact you asap. Photo's are all edited. For any referrals you send my way I give something special to you and to them!
Little CowBoy's
Contact Info...
Email me for product prices and packages:
pixelmeperfect@hotmail.com
or call for an appointment:
435-668-9088
1 comment:
LOVE them! Oh they look so amazing-nice work Marci! (As usual!)
Post a Comment